Chronicles of Vulcanica: Defiance
- The Anse – A vast stretch of plains, between the Spine and the Heartlands. Cities: Amireana.
- Despair – An arid, inhospitable desert, found east of Zan’u. It stretches as far as Valiraura, but travel across it is dangerous and rarely done. Cities: None.
- Ebonmarsh – A swamp, several hundred square-miles in size, south of the Heartland. Makes up most of Vulcanica’s southern shoreline. Cities: Zan’u.
- Heartlands – A relatively flat, temperate basin in the center of Vulcancia, filled with lots of trees and other vegetation. Cities: Arkhos Rhe, Ibygora.
- Iron Hills – A mountain range along Vulcanica’s western border, made mostly of shorter, smoother mountains. Cities: Karak Karaz, Bael.
- Jottunheimen – A large valley, far to the north and west of the Heartlands, marked mostly by terrible weather and long, brutal winters. Cities: Turath.
- The Spine – A nearly-impassible mountain range along Vulcanica’s northern border, composed almost entirely of jagged mountains with steep slopes and sharp rocks. Cities: None.
- Valiraura – An expansive and mysterious forest far to the east, shrouded deep in superstition and fear of the Fey. Cities: Valiraura.